Join us for the most unique culinary experience in our Oklahoma City Chocolate Studio. Take a chocolate class with one of our artisan chocolatiers at CocoFlow. Learn the science behind the chocolate, chocolate’s history and culture as well as the culinary applications of chocolate. Class sizes are limited and classes fill quickly.
Refer to our Calendar of Events for dates and times.
Private classes and/or offsite instruction is available. Please inquire for more information.
Space is limited. Call 405-524-9500 to place your reservation today!
Beginning Chocolate: a history and tasting
This class will discuss in detail the origin, composition, and practical uses of chocolate. This introductory class will begin the discussion of further topics to be explored in intermediate classes. Class is 50 minutes. Cost is $35 per person.
Intermediate Chocolate: truffles and bon-bons
Coco Flow is pleased to announce this class offered as a follow-up to the popular Beginning Chocolate class.
The Intermediate Chocolate class explores the true artisan nature of chocolate. In this class, you will be instructed on the production of truffles and bon-bons. Then, put your knowledge to practice as you create your own truffles and bon-bons to take home. All supplies are included. Class is 2 hours and is offered most Friday evenings from 6-8pm. Costs is $45 per person.
Intermediate Chocolate: bon-bons and cocoa butter art
In this class, attendees will be instructed and will have the opportunity to make their own ganache for truffles and bonbons to take home. We will also explore the artisan nature of Cocoa Butter and make chocolate love birds in a chow-mein noodle nest. All supplies are included. Class is 2 hours and is offered most Saturday mornings from 10am-12pm. Costs is $45 per person.
Intermediate Chocolate: sculpting and air-brushing art
This latest class explores the true artisan nature of chocolate. The class will also explore the exact science behind the “Secret of Chocolate”. Attendees will be instructed and will have the opportunity to make their own airbrushed sculpture to take home. We will also explore the art of making ganache and prepare a pumpkin ganache tartlet. All supplies are included. Class is 3 hours and is offered most Saturday afternoons from 1-4pm. Costs is $65 per person.
- Students must make reservations in advance. Space is limited and classes sell out quickly. Reservations are subject to availability. Call us at 405-524-9500 Monday – Friday to make a reservation.
- All reservations require a credit card payment unless redeeming a living social voucher.
- Age restrictions may apply to certain classes. Please inquire before securing your reservation. Students who do not meet age requirements will not be allowed to attend class.
- Please provide at least 24 hours notice should you need to modify or cancel your reservation. Reservations that do not give proper notice will still be charged for reservation and or risk forfeiture of voucher.
- Please notify CocoFlow representative in advance if you are redeeming a living social or groupon voucher.